BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Shower

I had my first Shower and got TONS of wonderful gifts to prepare us for Baby Kragt to arrive. My Brother, Sister-in-law and kids came it to town for the weekend so it was a fun filled very busy weekend. It was great to see them and spend some time with the kids. Heather and Maddie (along with my mom) helped to give me this wonderful shower at Alpen Rose. Here is a few pics of ALL the gifts.

These next few pic's are of the art work Dan and Heather gave us for the baby's room. They got these for Maxton's room before he was born. They really add some finishing touches to the room. Thanks guys we love them.

2 comments:

Katy said...

How fun! Looks like you got a good start on all the goodies!!!

Brink Boys said...

Holy cow! I am impressed that Corey has stuff put together already!