BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Third Trimester

I have officially entered the Third Trimester! Yeah the home stretch, or the worse stretch we will see. I had a Dr. appointment on Tues and everything is looking good/the same. He is still in a Transverse position (sideways) and seems very comfortable there. Mommy on the other hand is not very comfortable because of this! But really is there a comfortable position for me right now? I am guessing no. His heartbeat was a steady 135bpm, he was acting like a typical boy by moving all over so it was hard to get his heart beat. After my regular appointment. I was sent over to Holland Hospital for a quick blood draw to test my blood (again) for the Rh- factor. As you can imagine there is nothing quick about a hospital lab. After my results came back and a hour of worthless waiting room reading they gave me the RhoGAM shot to take back to my doctor office so they could give it to me. Again waiting in a waiting room for a nurse to have 2 seconds to stab my leg. Now I am down to every 2 weeks for my appointments. Hard to believe it has gone this fast and I am sure the next few weeks will go even faster.

2 comments:

Brink Boys said...

YES! Soon you will be down to weekly appts!

Robin said...

oooh, how EXCITING!! that is interesting news about the RH factor stuff...