BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping

I survived the weekend of camping! We had a very COLD weekend but still had a ton of fun.
Here is my home for the weekend, It came equipped with a queen size air mattress I had to myself, and a portable toilet for those many middle of the night pees. Boy did that come in handy. I loved it so much Corey was getting concerned I might put it in our bedroom next to the bed permanently. No worries I don't plan on it.
Saturday everyone else went canoeing on the Pere Marquette river. Corey and I decided to sit that out this year due to that fact I am starting my 7th month of pregnancy. What a good year NOT to canoe it was so cold we had a fire going all day long.

2 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin said...

HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! I am glad you survived and had a good time!