BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day / Babys Room

This weekend I got the baby's room painted. On Sunday we figured since Corey is not a Dad yet it would be a great day for him to assemble ALL of the furniture we bought from Ikea a few week's ago. Sorry for the over load of Pic's but I finally had time to upload them.
Getting ready to Paint. Primer done!
BIG cabnet needing to be moved. (Thanks John C. and Shane T.)
Paint and Trim done!
Look at all of those boxes for Corey. I can't give Corey credit for the crib I put that together when he was watching the Tigers game.
Shelving done.
"What there is MORE?"
Dresser done!
Changing Table/Shelves

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I love it!!!

Robin said...

OOOH HOW CUTE! What a COOL changing table thingy!! I can't wait to see a BABY in there soon!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Great job! Can't wait to see the bedding.