BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st Doctor Appt.

So today I had my first doctors appointment. I was lucky enough to need my yearly exam as well today. YEAH! I always hate that appointment but I have to say being pregnant and needing it didn't make things any better. She checked my uterus and all is looking good, It has not flipped yet (who new it needed to, these are just things my girlfriend forgot to mention) After chatting a bit with the Doc and mentioning some SERIOUS pain I had Sunday morning while rolling over in bed she laughed and said oh that was your uterus trying to flip not to worry it is normal and the pain is much much worse when it finally does flip. All I could think was GREAT can't wait for my uterus to start doing this crazy crap. But after all of this talk about my body parts while wearing a paper gown my doctor said my reward for needed the not so fun stuff today was going to be my first ultra sound! So here baby Kragt is.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard about the "flip" and I've had a kid! Your body will do MANY crazy things in the next few months. Yuck. Glad that you got an ultrasound today. Aren't they SO cool. Did you get to hear the heartbeat good? I always loved hearing the heart beat.

Brink Boys said...

Not familiar with the flip here either...weird! How awesome that you got to have an ultrasound. Sounds like he/she is doing great!

Katy said...

That flip thing is weird. I've never heard of it! So cool that you got to see your little blob!!

Kragts said...

yeah I thought the flip thing was weird but apparently I have a tilted uterus or something is all jaked up.

THE WIERSEMAS said...

haha i'm glad i'm not the only one who hasn't heard of the flip either?! Here i am a few weeks away from having this baby and i've never heard about it!
Well good luck with that Holly haha. No, seriously, congrats...enjoy the next months. 9 months seems like a long time, but in all honesty it FLYS by.

Robin said...

oh, he/she is so precious! i have tears in my eyes. what a great thing that you got an ultrasound already! YAY!