BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Florida

We had a wonderful vacation to Florida. Our Condo was great and very spacious and the Pool was amazing. The first day at the Pool we had the entire pool to ourselves and the other days we had a few people there but didn't have to fight for a chair.
Thursday night we went to the Dog Track. As you can see below we are still smiling. I won $51 on the 1st race we saw and none of us ever won again. We broke even by the time we left with the other 7 races we bet on and the beer Corey drank. Could of been worse I guess.
Saturday we spent the day at Disney World. I had not been to Disney since I was 10 years old so I was very excited to go back. And yes if you do the Math it was 20 years ago.
I didn't exactly follow all of the rules on the warning signs. This one was for the Safari and as I was told by Corey "your everyday driving is worse than going on the Safari ride"
Was very glad I went on this, it was great to see all of the animals so close up.
Magic Kingdom was also a ton of fun I remembered some things from when I was little.
The Castle was awesome to see of course.
We went on a few rides here too. I didn't think I went through the haunted castle when I was little but once we went inside it all came back to me.
I have to say it was much scarier when I was 10.
Sunday we went to a Tigers spring training game.
Verlander Pitched the first few innings not that it helped. Tigers loss 0-2 and had NO hits. I have never been to a no hitter game but was hoping if I saw a no hitter it would be with the Tigers pitching not hitting.
Monday was a cloudy day so we headed over to Universal Studios city walk. This place was very cool. It was free to get in (expect parking of course) and it had all kinds of shops and resturants.
We had dinner at Margaritaville of course.
This was one of Jimmy's real plane's
Overall it was a great trip. We had tons of fun and did LOTS of things. I have million photo's and could keep posting them for hours, but this gave you the highlights of our trip.

1 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I am not sure you could have packed much more into a week, looks like a great trip!