BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

My new office.

Check out my new office. Ha! My computer took a dump this week or at least I blew up the wireless card and my computer science major of a husband claims his "hours are 8-5" Our modem is in the spare bedroom since we have cable run there and it is next to our actual office but with out a wireless card here is where I sit. I will say it is not so much fun to Facebook stalk when you can't lounge on the couch in front of the TV. According to Corey I may just need a new NIC card and I will be good as gold to sit on the couch again but if it is attached to the mother board I am screwed and need a new computer. As these terms mean nothing to me I am hoping Corey will be willing to work some overtime and take care of this problem soon so I can be back to relaxin' and checkin out what everyone else is up to via the web again soon.

2 comments:

Brink Boys said...

No pregnant woman should have to facebook stalk in these conditions. I will speak to Corey about this tomorrow.

Robin said...

i EXPECT he will stay home from the party tonight and fix your computer. :)