BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pink or Blue?????

As many of you know by now Corey and I are PREGNANT! Our due date is October 7th. We have lots to look forward to in the months to come and can't wait for all of the help and advice from those of you who all ready have children. So far I have been very blessed by feeling good. No morning sickness or nausea yet. We are crossing our fingers I am going to skip this all together. I have been extremely tired and have been sleeping a ton, even more than normal for me and as many of you know I LOVE my sleep. This has been a wonderful process for us to go through so far. We can even joke about my pregnant alter ego that Corey has so nicely named "Helly". Helly has not made many appearance yet but I am sure as the days and months go by and my belly grows she will. I can't wait to keep you updated on how the next few months go. My first Doctors appointment is next week!!!!!

6 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Piece of advice # 1: Corey, you do what ever Helly says, whenever Helly says and don't ask questions! SOOOO excited for you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is great news I am so excited for you two!

Katy said...

I started feeling sick a day before I turned 8 weeks so hopefully you past it! Sleep as much as you want right now, I miss it!!!

Anonymous said...

Helly...HA! I can't WAIT for baby Kragt. I hope this goes fast.

Anonymous said...

Helly...HA! I can't WAIT for baby Kragt. I hope this goes fast.

Robin said...

Oh, this is fun! I can't wait to watch and experience this with you. It is SUCH a special blessing!