BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blizzard 2011

I was hoping this big blizzard was going to put me into labor.....it did not. So instead Laker wanted to "swim" in the bathtub. This boy LOVES the water.

And as much fun as we had nice and warm inside I had to think about getting to work some how, so we bundled up and outside we went.
View from the garage, not to bad but the end of the drive is where it was really deep.
Well this is how far I got in 1 hour, I had to call in reinforcement if I wanted to get out of the driveway sometime this year let alone to be to work on time.

Laker wasn't much help but he was having fun.

Bailey didn't help much either but these 2 had fun together.

Here is the guy that came to my rescue, We didn't get my car uncovered but I could get the escape out of the garage and down the road. Thank you Corey. Unfortunately Grandma Bev was stuck home too so Daddy got to multi task and work and take care of Laker for the day. (I don't think much work got done after I left)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand you wanting to go into labor but ... SHOVELING? No thank you. You are a better wife than I am.