BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello 38 weeks

So today I am 38 weeks, Overall still feeling fine but really sick of it and VERY uncomfortable. Nothing seems to be happening so it looks like we have a couple more weeks before that bundle of joy arrive. Until then I am trying to enjoy every moment with Laker, although that seems to be getting harder and harder to do as well, not gonna lie I almost get stuck in the play tent now days, and playing trucks on the floor just isn't as much fun with this big ole belly, and I have completely lost my mind by being seen in public in a bathing suit at the aquatic center but what you don't do for you child right?

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Maternity bathing suit burning at Lime Lake?

Anonymous said...

Did you know that our boys will be about 40 weeks apart. When Laker was just born, I was just preggo with Crew. Then, when Crew was just born you were preggo with baby #2. Fun.

Anonymous said...

At least we make 38 weeks look so good....No matter what we wear : )