BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

35 weeks (almost)

I am 2 days short of 35 weeks!!!!!! YAY!!!! Everything looked good today. Baby's head is still down and ready to go, he has not "dropped yet" but I am hoping that doesn't happen for a few weeks yet, the second Laker dropped I went into labor and my water broke. I did have a mini panic attack when I left the Doctors office and made my next appointment and realized with Laker I never had a next appointment, not that I am looking forward to the next time I see the Doctor so she can "check" how things are going but I am now entering unknown territory, nothing to compare it too, not knowing what to expect at the next ever so special appointment. But most of all not ever being 9+ month's pregnant and miserable. I guess no matter what happens the end result is what our family has been waiting for and we are so excited to meet this little guy.

0 comments: