BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mommy I can hear!

This morning we had to go back to Boven Birthing Center to have Lakers hearing re-checked. He failed the test in his Left ear after he was born but today passed both Right and Left side. It looks kind of scary with all the the cords and wires but he didn't seem to mind one bit and slept right through the entire test. Which surprising to me they want him to be in a deep sleep because they monitor the brain waves to determine if he can hear.
We have his 2 week Doctors appointment tomorrow and Corey and I have bets on how much he weighs now. I will let you know who wins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word - that looks horrible. You poor Mommy for having to watch that. I'm glad that he's checked out with a clean bill of health. Can't wait to hear about tomorrow's visit.

ps-he totally looks like Corey in this picture!

Brink Boys said...

Yay! Glad he passed! I can't wait to hear how much he weighs, he looks like he has grown a ton already!

Robin said...

YAY! he can HEAR!! That is awesome! I am surprised they let you see that! He looks like he's listening to his baby i-pod!