BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Growing Fast

We had Lakers follow up appointment this afternoon. As long as he gained weight in the past week 1/2 the doctor doesn't need to see him again until his 2 month check up.......He has gained. Corey and I had bets on how much he weighed. I said 6lbs 2oz, Corey said 6lbs 8oz. Laker weighed 6lbs 7 1/2oz. Corey was closer but went over so according to the Price is Right rules I win!! He has grown in length also and is up to 19 1/4 inches. He has changed so much already and is just amazing to watch.

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

WOW! That is awesome, great job growing Laker!

Robin said...

that's GREAT! what a little tiny peanut...I am so happy he's growing!!

The Keeler Family said...

Holly the new picture makes me want to drive over and hold him. awww. so in love. Glad he is growing nice and strong