BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

My New Best Friend

As many of you have heard Corey and I talk about Bailey being very protective of me even before we new I was pregnant. He has to be right at my side at ALL times. Corey no longer can sit on the couch due to lack of room, (see photo) and Bailey is now trying to take over Corey’s side of the bed too. I now get to shower with him either in the bathroom with me or outside the door crying. If he falls a sleep and I leave the room the poor dog about has a heart attach trying to find me. All of this is very sweet but he thinks he needs to be on my lap all the time and he is NO lap dog. I am glad he is loving me so much but this is going to be a really long pregnancy with all 107lbs of him at my side. In return at least Sadi has been giving Corey lots of love and attention or I might have a depressed husband on my hands too. These old dogs always amaze me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That melts my heart.

Katy said...

What a sweetie. Can't wait to see what he does when baby Kragt's here.

Robin said...

awwww, that is precious. i am sure you don't think so all the time, but it IS!!

THE WIERSEMAS said...

see if he likes you as much when you bring the baby home...my puppy wouldn't come by me for 3 days!