BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Update

It has been a while since I gave you all a baby update. Not much has happened or change but me and baby are doing great. We are both growing tons right now, well me more so than baby I think. I am now 17 weeks along, at my last few appointments Doc said everything is looking good and the heart beat has stayed the same every time at a steady 145/150 bpm. I got to schedule our ultra sound today so 3 more weeks until we know if it is a Corey Jr. or not. Hmmm do I really want to know this already? Yup 20 more weeks to mentally prepare myself for 2 boys in my life, or 20 more weeks of shopping for hair bows and cute outfits.

2 comments:

Brink Boys said...

YEAH! I cannot wait to hear what it is...and then you will be half way already!!!

Robin said...

oh man, i cannot WAIT - you look AMAZING by the way.