BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby # 2

Yesterday I had my 2nd doctors appointment since being pregnant with baby #2. The first one (at 9weeks) went good, I had an ultra sound then and everything looked good. My due date was right on with what the ultrasound said (well with in a day or two) and I made her triple check that there is only ONE baby. Yesterday (12 weeks/almost 13) again all looked good. Baby's heartbeat was 155 which is higher than Laker ever was. Laker stayed right around 140/145 with a few time's toward the end of 110/120 so we will see what this little one decides to do. I do have a order for blood work to get done yet that yes I keep putting off, but since I already know I am Rh neg and I am not rejecting this baby, something to do with Laker being Negative helped my body with this baby I don't understand all of that but that is what the professionals are for. I will get to it sometime before 28 weeks when I get the dreaded needle in the butt. On a funny note and I didn't tell Corey this yet but my doctor said if this baby is Neg also I have some pretty dominate genes (positive normally gets passed down sorry Corey) She asked if Laker looked like me at all and I had to say most people say he does so there is a good chance this baby may get my big brown eyes time will only tell. Another appointment in 4 weeks and then I think I will be setting up my ultra sound.

1 comments:

Robin said...

i love it! i think having doctors around to know stuff is a great thing too! keep up the good work momma!