BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Diaper Disaster

I bet you expected to see a baby with Poo all over him right? As much as a blessing it is that we have not had that happen YET, I found this in Lakers room this morning. Laker is still wearing newborn diapers so they are small but if you look at the picture below there is not much left of a diaper.
Take note in the back ground is a very nice Diaper Gennie, I use this all the time and it works great being all of 2 inches from the changing table but at 4am I just can't seem to put a diaper in it and leave it on the table. (this drives Corey nuts) I assumed that a diaper 3 1/2 feet off the ground would be safe from the 4 legged kids in our house.
Here is the naughty one hiding under the kitchen table, I am sure she is not feeling well after eating a diaper for one, but I also think she is feeling a lot of pain after jumping up to get the diaper. This is the dog with hip problems and a torn ACL she can't walk all the way down the drive way so I ask myself HOW did she do this naughty deed. Mind over matter I guess. Can't wait to see what starts to come out the other end of this 80lbs furry friend. I can't imagen it is good for a dog to eat a diaper.

2 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Oh no! Bet she won't do that again :)

THE WIERSEMAS said...

Macie did this OFTEN for awhile....if we leave a diaper out by accident she still will grab it. She shreddes it...dosen't eat it...but what a mess!